Effective date: Sep 01, 2018
FounderPassion Foundation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.founderpassion.org website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself by filling in the details under account information, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to our Services, search for a Service, use our Services, and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description, photograph, location details, etc. You may also choose to provide other personal information in order to express yourself beyond the required information, such as a short biography, your location, your website, or a picture. Your name, your e-mail id and other information you choose to add to your profile will be available for viewing by the designated users of the Website.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will inform you when we collect that data and that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Website. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from such sources. We collect non-personally identifiable information from the Website visitors to track the total of number of visitors to the Website in aggregate form and identify the type of Internet web browser and operating system used by the visitor. This information allows us continuously to improve our Website.
We collect information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices where you install or access our Services, depending on the permissions you’ve granted. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent Services across your devices. Here are some examples of the device information we collect:
- Attributes such as the operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, battery and signal strength, and device identifiers.
- Device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi signals.
- Connection information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address.
- Metadata. Metadata is usually technical data associated with Content you submit, post or share on the Website. Users can add or may have metadata added to their Content including geolocation, date, attribution, or other data.
USES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To enhance the security of the Website;
- To personalise content;
- To remember information to help you efficiently access your account;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you are already using or have enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
To send you Service-related notices. We may also use your contact information to send you marketing email messages. If you do not want to receive such messages, you may opt out by following the instructions in the message. In order to verify that the e-mail address provided by you belongs to you, we will send you a verification e-mail. Once, the verification process is complete, your Account will be fully functional;
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
Every Content you upload on the Website will be visible to all designated users of the Website. The Content will be cached and archived on our servers.
Any information you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Website, including your profile page information, is accessible to users of the Website. When you submit, post or share the Content that you choose to make public, on the Website, it may be re-shared by others.
We may share your personal information with any member of our Group. The term “Group” includes means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person, any Relative (as such term is defined in the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act, 2013 to the extent applicable) of such person.
We may share your information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you and the designated users of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms https://www.founderpassion.org and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual:
(i) who can be identified from that data; or
(ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW WE TREAT YOUR BROWSER INFORMATION
We analyze the log files of our Website to better understand the volume of traffic to particular areas of our Website. This information helps us to serve your information needs.
You are free to archive Content from your Account at any point in time. However, there is a strong possibility that copies of Content will be retained indefinitely in our systems, including in cached and archived pages of the Website, or if other users have copied or saved that information.
You may correct, amend, add or delete personal information from your Account at any time by logging in and visiting your profile page. As noted above, you may opt out from unwanted e-mail communications from us by following the instructions in the message. However, until your Account is deleted you will continue to receive all system e-mails.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
WEBSITE SECURITY AND GRIEVANCE OFFICER
This application stores all data with www.hostinger.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
(Monday to Friday – 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com
WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy (“Use Policy”) is a part of and incorporated within and to be read with the Terms of Website Use (“Terms”) and is applicable to the users of the Website and the service providers listed on the Website. The capitalized terms used in this Use Policy, but not defined herein, shall have the meaning given to such terms in the Terms.
The Users may use the Website only for lawful purposes. The user may not use the Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of the Terms.
- Use any device, a robot, spider, script, automated process, or manual process or other means to harvest information about other users, or any content from the Site.
- Modify the information, including headers, found on the Service.
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer to the Service any unauthorized advertisement or communication, including but not limited to spam, and phishing emails.
- Engage in any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Service, or that FounderPassion determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the Service.
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of the website;
- Any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of the Website; or
Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in order to facilitate you or allow you to access any part of the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all material which a user and/Content provider contribute to the Website (Contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in India.
Contributions must not:
- be misleading in any way.
- contain video, photographs, or images of another person (without voluntary permission/consent of that person).
- Promote self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any intellectual property right of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Threaten public order or incite commission of any cognizable offence.
- Prevent investigation of any offence.
- Be insulting to any other nation.
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India.
- Threaten India’s friendly relations with foreign states.
- Promote any illegal activity, sale of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other hazardous materials.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, humiliate, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Be blasphemous or paedophilic in nature.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Refers to any Website, app or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other Website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of this Use Policy or the Terms.
- Interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- Solicit gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Involve the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”.
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Break or circumvent our security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks.
- Try to reverse engineer any of FounderPassion ’s software
- Collect or store personally identifiable information from FounderPassion or its users without their permission
- Sell your username or otherwise transfer it for compensation
Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Use Policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. We also reserve our rights to change the policy and still use the data if we are acquired or merged with some other organisation in the future.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
FounderPassion reserves all rights to change/update the policy as per the need of the business and also for security purposes (Including regulatory changes). We will not inform any person or business when we do this and you will be see the updates here.