Young Innovators & Entrepreneurs Club (YIEC) is specifically designed for young minds at school by FounderPassion Foundation, a not for profit Company to encourage Innovation & Entrepreneurship. The main objective of YIEC is to inspire & motivate its members towards creating products, processes or services that enhances the betterment of mankind. FounderPassion Foundation through YIEC will handhold students between the ages of 12 years – 17 years through their journey of Innovation by providing guidance & mentoring in every crucial step.
Benefits of joining YIEC
YIEC will provide the youngsters various opportunities and space to get into the depths of their interest areas and explore their potential & further develop their skill sets. Innovators & Entrepreneurs are the society’s change agents who not only create employment but also make social impact, accelerate economic growth & stand as role models for friends, family and society. Even though every student does not become an innovator or entrepreneur, it is necessary that they be trained to develop the ability to think like one.
Benefits of joining YIEC
- Guidance & support to Explore, Experiment & Innovate in one’s passionate field
- Mentorship & direction from experts in various domains
- Develop abilities, skills & knowledge through interaction with professionals
- Go on industrial visits, exhibitions, fairs & many more related events
- Attend special seminars, conferences, group discussions held by FounderPassion
- Inculcate leadership qualities, team spirit & creative thinking
- Develop a prototype, write business plans/proposals, pitch ideas
- Help in acquiring investors for funding viable projects
- Opportunity to win cash prizes, medals, rewards & certificates in competitions
- Meet fellow students from other schools thereby enabling deliberation, discussion & debating for better ideas & solutions
Proposed events for YIEC during the 1 st year
- To help in setting up of a tinkering lab.
- An Ideation programme.
- A one-day journey on wheels- meeting, promoting Innovation & Entrepreneurship through industry interaction.
- A knowledge session once every month on Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Regular monitoring & mentoring of the student.
- Conduct of an exhibition/event to showcase the achievement of students.
- School students above the age of 12
- Innovative minds who are creative & think out of the box
- Youngsters who are interested in entrepreneurship
- Students who want to expand their horizon beyond the classroom & curriculum