Boot-camps are vital building blocks of a Start-up Ecosystem.
FounderPassion Foundation’s Bootcamp is a hands-on, interactive 3-day programme that is steered by our team, Entrepreneurs & Mentors in order to help the participants in refining their start-up ideas and learn how to validate. FounderPassion Foundations’ Bootcamp is an opportunity for someone with an idea, or with very little experience to get involved in learning on how to pioneer a Start-Up in just 2-3 days.
If you’ve never started a business before, and if you think it might be something that you’re passionate about, then this is for you. If you want to get to grips with understanding the Start-up world, learn basic skills in marketing, business formation and strategy, then Bootcamps are a must to put you on the right path.
Boot-camps and hackathons are vital building blocks of a Start-up Ecosystem. Without them, we move slower as a snail.
- EXPERIENCE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Myths about Entrepreneurship
- How Start-up’s are different from other businesses
- Learning the Start-Up Ecosystem and Innovation
- THE OPPORTUNITY
- Visualize all key factors that define your solution/idea
- Identify assumptions
- Importance of validating the key factors
- VALUE FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Different types of customers
- Methods to reach the customers
- Customer behaviour and its impact on business
- DEVELOP YOUR OFFERING
- Identifying customer segments
- Mapping the values for different customer segments
- Key attributes for a strong product offering
- YOUR IDEA AS A START-UP
- Key factors that influence the transition of an idea into Start-Up
- Revenue generation opportunities
- Explore the right business model for your Start-Up
- GO TO MARKET
- How to use Innovation to exceed the customer expectation and overcome competition
- Taking innovation beyond product or Service
- PITCHING TO CLIENTS
- Elevator pitch
- Needs and wants of your clients
- What do your clients want?
- Making a story out of your product/Service