Boot-camps are vital building blocks of a Start-up Ecosystem.
About Start-Up Bootcamp
FounderPassion Foundation’s Start-Up Bootcamp is a hands-on, interactive 3-day programme that is steered by our team, Entrepreneurs & Mentors. Bootcamp is to help the Entrepreneurial aspirants to refine their start-up idea and learn how to validate. FounderPassion Foundation, a Start-Up Incubator created Entrepreneurship Bootcamp, an opportunity for someone with an idea, or with very little experience to get involved in learning on how to pioneer a Start-Up in just 2-3 days.
A Start-Up Bootcamp facilitates the participants to understand various essential elements of a business and helps the participants to Structure their vague idea into a business model. Bootcamp drives the participants to identify the bottleneck in their business idea, consumer expectations, assumptions, validation parameters, limitations in market penetration, product/Service scope, etc. If the participant is able to utilise the bootcamp well they will be aware of the challenges which they are going to face once they start the business.
Most of the Entrepreneurs overlook the assumptions in the business model and plan which kills almost 90% of the Start-Up’s. Founderpassion Bootcamp allows the participants to identify all possible assumptions and gaps in their business model. This eliminates the uncertainty which most of the Start-Up’s face during the early stages. When Start-Up’s pivot multiple times, they come up with a product/service that exceeds customer expectations.
If you’ve never started a business before, and if you think it might be something that you’re passionate about, then this is for you. Startup Bootcamp has been designed keeping focus on building professional Entrepreneurs and helping them to move faster and well informed during first three years of their Startup Journey.
Boot-camps and hackathons are vital building blocks of a Start-up Ecosystem. Without them, we move slower as a snail.
- EXPERIENCE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- Myths about Entrepreneurship
- How Start-up’s are different from other businesses
- Learning the Start-Up Ecosystem and Innovation
- THE OPPORTUNITY
- Visualize all key factors that define your solution/idea
- Identify assumptions
- Importance of validating the key factors
- VALUE FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Different types of customers
- Methods to reach the customers
- Customer behaviour and its impact on business
- DEVELOP YOUR OFFERING
- Identifying customer segments
- Mapping the values for different customer segments
- Key attributes for a strong product offering
- YOUR IDEA AS A START-UP
- Key factors that influence the transition of an idea into Start-Up
- Revenue generation opportunities
- Explore the right business model for your Start-Up
- GO TO MARKET
- How to use Innovation to exceed the customer expectation and overcome competition
- Taking innovation beyond product or Service
- PITCHING TO CLIENTS
- Elevator pitch
- Needs and wants of your clients
- What do your clients want?
- Making a story out of your product/Service